Saturday, May 9, 2009

Who says family has to be human?

After photographing a lot of families this fall and winter, I was starting to feel a little sad. After all, I didn't have any cute kids at home to take pictures of and dress up in cute outfits for Christmas cards---and that was making me a little down in the dumps. While thinking this, one of my favorite furry friends walked up and planted a wet one right on my cheek and it was then that I realized---if there is anyone who has family to shoot, it's me! With 2 dogs and 6 cats, there are a wealth of photographic opportunities at every turn.

Here are some of the lucky subjects. The first is Mickey, our 2 year old Golden Retriever. The second is Rocky, our 2 year old Chocolate Lab. The third is Dharma, a 6 month old Pit Bull Terrier that my sister owns.

All are great dogs and a bunch of fun to shoot, the perfect pick-me up for those winter blues!






No comments:

Post a Comment