Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to Photo Munchkin!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Photo Munchkin. In an attempt to direct a little more attention towards the subject matter that I have been shooting most over the past few months, I decided to start a new blog.

The focus of my photography on a client level has been family photography. From children to whole families, new babies to Christmas cards---my main assignments have been family and lifestyle oriented. All of this time, this important "sub-division" if you will, of Andrea Lusas Photography, has been without a proper name. After a few weeks of brainstorming and tons of suggestions for something catchy---I kept coming back one of my original names---Photo Munchkin.

For me, the name Photo Munchkin lends itself to cute things, kids, pets, birthday parties and the like. So from now on, Photo Munchkin will be the blog that I post anything and everything related to family photography. Whether it be photographing my own family or taking portraits of a family with their first born, this will be family central!

If you are interested checking out my other blog (Andrea Lusas Photography) to see shots from trips, bridal showers, landscapes, etc.---feel free to pop on over to http://www.andrealusasphotography.blogspot.com/

If you're interested in seeing all of my galleries, you can visit my photo site at http://www.annnewjerz.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment