Friday, May 8, 2009

A birth announcement shoot with Christian.

Shortly after taking photos of Yael, another co-worker had their first baby, a little boy named Christian. For a Christmas gift, I decided to offer up my services and do a newborn shoot if they were interested. It turned out to be the perfect opportunity, since my co-worker and his wife were in the midst of figuring out what type of birth announcement they wanted to send out to friends and family. It turned out to be one of my photos as a Christmas card/birth announcement combo!

It was a great time, meeting the family and seeing what things are like in a house with a new baby. The reaction from the parents was also great---up until this point, I can honestly say that there have been very few things as rewarding as seeing how much parents appreciate photos of their first child and knowing that I helped provide memories that will last forever.

Here are a couple of the shots from that day that I especially liked, my personal favorite being the first one in the list.





No comments:

Post a Comment